Exchange - We will replace the item with the same or similar item if available.
Store credit - We will give you a store credit in the form of a discount coupon to the value of goods for use on your next purchase.
Refund - We will refund amount to your credit card
What to do if you have a faulty product.
- Do not send the product back until you have a return authorisation number.
- Download a Return Authorisation Form and print it.
- Complete all details on the form
- Fax form back on 08 9721 1622
- Wait for form to be faxed back to you with our return authorisation number, including further instructions.
- Post the item back including all original packing material along with your original receipts with 21 days.
- We will reply via email with instructions on either Refund, Exchange or Store Credit once we have received the item.
Items that cannot be returned
Government health regulations stipulate the following items are excluded from being returned.